Wednesday, November 5, 2008

x o
o x

If You shall read any further into this blog you should know a little about me
.
If you are wondering why i chose my title as 'the purple muffin' It's because my favorite color if purple and i really like muffins, and it was partly because i am really random. My dream is to one day consume a purple muffin, Hopefully i wont get sick. The things that are most important to me are my friends and family. My brother is not one of my favorites i must say.I love to play sorts, go shopping and most importantly SLEEP. My favorite foods are cake, cheese and MUFFINS. Eating is one of my specialties. OK, i have a joke for all of you.... how do you put a giraffe in the fridge? open the door and put it in! You want to cross a river but it is lived in by crocodiles how do you cross it? swim across, i never said they were in the river, i just said that they were living in it! All of the animals in the whole wide world in having a meeting what animal does not come? the giraffe because it is still in the fridge!